• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 zyzyx1701d

zyzyx1701d

Toys before the light bill.

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 08:06 PM

Is there still going to be a second wave of 6" figures? I can't seem to find them on Entertainment Earth. I hope they weren't canceled.

#22 QuePaso?

QuePaso?

Newforce is my home page.

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 10:35 PM

With each passing week, it seems less likely there will be any new Trek Movie PM figures...

However, EE has yet to ever list wave 2 6" figures. For some reason, they've only ever listed the 3.75"ers.

I wonder if they'd offer those cheaper than NewForce like they are doing for the 3.75" wave 2.

#23 TheOriginalSeriesCollector

TheOriginalSeriesCollector

I know what a Pog is.

• Members
  • 118 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, writing & collecting various things.

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:52 AM

QUOTE (Soongprototype @ Oct 10 2009, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ohmy.gif seldom does one find a trek only person nowadays. I like both personally. but to each his own.

Really, it's rare? Fascinating! Maybe this will be even more surprising, I'm only a fan of Classic Trek and its movies. I'm not a big fan of any of the other series.

I absolutely hate the fact that the figures won't be the same for Wave 2 between the different sizes. I would want some of the ones released for 3.75, but in this scale. That really blows.

If they cancel Wave 2, I may part with the figures I currently own, except for Spock Prime. I'm not sold on these as I am for DST to begin with, nor the movie compared to the original ones.

#24 reverie

reverie

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,321 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 10:10 AM

I could actually do without these... I'd more than likely pick them up if they came out, so I guess I'll personally hope they don't so I don't have to worry about that pesky "self control" thing. wink.gif

#25 Thomas E. Johnson

Thomas E. Johnson

Master of the pre order.

• Members
  • 495 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 05:09 PM

Any news about these?

#26 Gothneo

Gothneo

Knows Paul Bunyan

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 03:46 AM

I think, just like the 3 3/4 and 12" lines they are "on hold"

http://trekmovie.com...ys-put-on-hold/

#27 TheOriginalSeriesCollector

TheOriginalSeriesCollector

I know what a Pog is.

• Members
  • 118 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, writing &amp; collecting various things.

Posted 17 May 2011 - 06:01 PM

Has anyone here had any problems with these figures separation of legs and upper body? I opened my McCoy figure today and the upper body came right off it. I've tried attaching it again but it won't stick, the hole is very shallow so I guess it's a magnet malfunction or something. It can be attached in a way so that it can stand on its own, but if I try to lift it and grab the upper body part or the head, it comes right off again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users